A Dedicated Tennessean to Represent the People of Robertson County
Larry Proffitt is a dedicated Tennessee educator and citizen who spends his personal spare time fighting for the citizens of Robertson County!
A vote for Larry Proffitt will be a vote for……
- an advocate for your students, parents, and educators that fight for their schools!
- A dedicated Tennessee citizen who’ll work for quality jobs with a living wage!
- A passionate Tennessean fighting for a great education system for all students, not the interests of corporations, foundations or lobbying firms seeking to treat our children as business outcomes!
- A representative who would never turn his constituents away. Political commitments should never outrank the voice of the people of Robertson County!
- Teamwork! Teamwork! Teamwork! Partisan politics and unstable leadership have led to poor representation of Tennessee’s citizens!
- A legislator who has worked successfully with members of both parties to defeat poor legislation and pass improved legislation!
Be the change you wish to see in the world! – Gandhi
The same news stories of the past 4 years are the same today. Millions of taxpayer dollars spent on standardized testing that cannot be delivered. Let's put this archaic practice to rest. It has never been a method of improving education. Assessments done at this level should be diagnostic.